Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kaiying, Riane and I reached school at around 9:10 am to visit the teachers, since the juniors were having their CNY celebration today.

We had bubbletea on our way up! :D



The first teacher we met was Mrs Ganesan (their teacher), then I talked to Mrs Mohan for a little while and wished some other teachers Happy Chinese New year. Some teachers I wanted to see weren't in, so.... ):

Anyway, the school was having some mandarin orange peeling prize giving ceremony at the parade square, and we saw Mr.Chan and Mr.Poh so we talked to them till the thing ended. While the students were starting to assemble at the hall for the CNY concert, Mr chan chatted with kaiying and I outside for a looonnnnng looooonnng time. He's seriously the cutest teacher around!

Mr Hamdan also came over for a little chat (he wants the alumni to add him on facebook. Alumni only) and went off to get some drinks after that. Being his adorable self, (quote from kk) Mr Chan agreed to take a few photos with us!






:D :D :D We asked him all sorts of questions just now hahaha!


We only met a few other batchmates, spoke to a few other teachers (Mr Ben Tan, Ms Khoo, Sunlaoshi), and exchanged a few sentences with some juniors. (Oh yes, Riane had to leave at 9:45 for work D:) When Mr Chan REALLY had to go back into the hall, kaikai and I went down to the canteen and liao2 tian1-ed with the drinks stall auntie too :D

Just when we stepped out of the school, we bumped into rayseen and started talking to the security guards too :P I surprisingly miss AHS quite abit ):

*************************************************************



Kaikai then came over to my house to slack for awhile (supposed to pack up some stuff together but we didn't haha), grab a few bites (just chocolate syrup milk, actually) and play with the hamsters. We left at 1:55 to meet somebody and took the shuttlebus to Ikea.

We always end up camwhoring and doing retarded stuff there so....ya.




You can refer to THIS post and spot the differences ;D (click on blue link! october 2007 post)


Cute elephant and my dumb expression.


poodle!


My favourite Ikea soft toy which I named MUFFY! :D


Kaiying's favourite, called BILLY!


a mite trying to gobble me up


wow its actually bigger that a hippo! (called hippy)




We bought these toys at 90 cents each:


Ellie the elephant -- mine
Kodomo the lion -- kaiying's


Dining table!





Does anybody find this familiar???


AHHHHHH I THOUGHT IT WAS THE PHONE! (looks at ly)


hiding in the cupboard?! -.-


pretty pretty room!


Cool Cabinet!


Cutest Lamp on earth! (looks like ponyo)


:D (same angle from last last year's one)


woohoo 160+ cm!


):


Banana moon thingy!




The reenactment of "the frog prince" video I posted yesterday (refer to previous post for the converstaion):


"OHMYGOD ARE YOU THE KIND OF FROG THAT WOULD TURN INTO A PRINCE AFTER I KISS YOU?"


"you're...stil a frog"


"You...bastard, sick pervert!!!"


"bye you stupid frog who cheated my feelings"


...


Cute bed!


My face looks more retarded thatn ever. Not exaggerated enough to be convincingly scary. Its supposed to be like, "OMG A MONSTER IN THE WARDROBE!!" kinda face -__-


^_^


$25.30 worth of food. LOVE.

Herrings, Meatballs, poached salmon, Almond cake, Marzipan dessert, Chocolate Mousse, Fried chicken wings!


LOVE.


poached salmon = our favourite


Meatballs = our second favourite.





We talked and talked and talked for 2 to 3 hours over our lunch about ALL SORTS OF STUFF. Funny, freaky, weird conversations and anything under the ikea lamps.

Continued walking around, my parents called us over to discuss about my future cupboards and we left after awhile cause it was bored. Bought a hot dog, waited 5 minutes for the bus. Home.







Sorry this is extremely boring I'm so tired I can't think or type properly.

Goodnight.

No comments: